Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Just back in from the pub. What did the **** say?

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, speaking to Sky Sports: "I am disappointed of course with the end. Pleased with a lot of things I saw in the game.

"We tried everything, we scored the goal. We had a big chance with another few situations. It is unlucky but it is one way to lose a cup final.

"Manchester City should not have scored their goal, we had to strike back and we did. We played well in a lot of moments. It doesn't matter what I say now, it won't change the result.

"We all have to feel it now. It is was it is. You can fall but it is how you stand up. We cannot change this game now, we have to carry on and we will carry on."

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, speaking to Sky Sports: "I am disappointed of course with the end. Pleased with a lot of things I saw in the game.

"We tried everything, we scored the goal. We had a big chance with another few situations. It is unlucky but it is one way to lose a cup final.

"Manchester City should not have scored their goal, we had to strike back and we did. We played well in a lot of moments. It doesn't matter what I say now, it won't change the result.

"We all have to feel it now. It is was it is. You can fall but it is how you stand up. We cannot change this game now, we have to carry on and we will carry on."

Horrible bitter ****. So fucking happy we won, the thought of that toothy twat grinning like a **** and strutting in front of the cameras is the stuff of nightmares.

Haha ****. Thanks for that. Made me even happier the deluded German ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.