Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Mix of emotions, chuffed with the win, chuffed that Willy got to be the hero after all the stick people gave him and equally relieved Liverpool didn't win. Lets beat them on Wednesday too, we owe them a pasting.
I hope so, but, even if we play like the 1953 Hungarians, judging by the refereeing standards we've faced in our last 4 or 5 visits, I'm not holding my breath... Officials either Bent as fuck, or scared shit-less to give us as much as a thow in, for fear of getting out of klanfield alive.

Great result today and couldn't be happier to see the Red Scouse lose out again.

Great team performance and played to the end.

Rightly, Willy will get the plaudits, but special mention to the back 4 who look like they are developing into quite a force as we approach the business end of the season
That midfield has gotten pretty stidf too.

Is Pellegrini the most successful ever?
Mercer has 1 league, 1 FA cup, 1 league cup, 1 cup winners cup. Pellegrini has 1 league and 2 league cups. Make up your own mind. Still Mercer for me. If Pellegrini wins another this season it'll be him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.