Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

I quite literally could not agree with this post more if my life depended upon it.
You watch the interview after the match. You can tell heard all the vitriol coming from supposed fans. I felt like crying watching him. But there is a silver lining, his joy is greater than that of any other now. Outside of Senor Pelegrini that is.

So you haven't posted in nearly a year, we've just won a trophy and your first post is slagging off a City player. Shut the door on your way out.
I want sterling to produce but have seen nothing under pellets but I'm hoping pep can open up something special

Apart from the Aguero penalty I actually thought Oliver had a reasonable game. Many of my bin dipper mates are furious about city's "diving". From what I could see the only dive came from Coutino or I have I got my blue tinted specs on?

Bloody chuffed. Thought we were outstanding, absolutely battered them and only terrible finishing and refereeing stopped us winning in normal time. We played a proper system like we do in the Champions League and it makes such a difference. Hopefully we'll do it every game until now and the end of the season.

Apart from the Aguero penalty I actually thought Oliver had a reasonable game. Many of my bin dipper mates are furious about city's "diving". From what I could see the only dive came from Coutino or I have I got my blue tinted specs on?

1456387968124139446.gif

Absolutely over the fucking moon ! Deserved win and great team spirit yet again.

With everything that's happened this season I am satisfied with this pot, a top 4 finish and quarters in the CL. Anything else from now on would be a bonus.

Vincent Kompany, I love you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.