Capital One Cup Semi draw {merged} West Ham (home first)

Re: who do you want in the Semi?

brandyzee said:
If we get to the final and have to play Utd, then this fixture will clash with the premiership return game at the swamp which is scheduled for the same weekend !!!

This means that we will have to play Utd later in the season, suggesting that we could end up lifting the title their instead.

Please please let this happen!!!

Do not be saying shit like this. The Rags made twats of themselves doing this in 11/12 ahead of that 1-0 title race derby in May. They were speculating about guards of honour at ours and all sorts of shite. Look how that worked out for the twats.

I for one do not want to play the rags, I want the twats knocked out tonight

Pam said:
brandyzee said:
If we get to the final and have to play Utd, then this fixture will clash with the premiership return game at the swamp which is scheduled for the same weekend !!!

This means that we will have to play Utd later in the season, suggesting that we could end up lifting the title their instead.

Please please let this happen!!!

Do not be saying shit like this. The Rags made twats of themselves doing this in 11/12 ahead of that 1-0 title race derby in May. They were speculating about guards of honour at ours and all sorts of shite. Look how that worked out for the twats.

Remind us please Pam

Don't want United (assuming they qualify which is far from certain) as the 'derby factor' kicks in and they could get fired up and raise their game.

Would rather meet them in the final if that's how it turns out.

If Stoke beat them then would prefer
Sunderland
Stoke
Tottenham/West Ham

in that order.

Rather face the RAgs in the semi than the final to be honest. I don't think the old ticker could handle a final against them. They would have a punchers chance then, where over two legs, our class would come through and we would batter them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.