Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

looking for 2 tickets for this one to so if any spare please send pm, cheers

What are the chances an average Joe like myself can get three tickets via the club or the FA? Flights booked already! And what price are we talking here? Thanks

Wembley for daughter (if we get there)

Im on cup scheme and got 7k points so pretty much a shoe in for Wembley for Capital One Final but my daughter is 9 and was hoping to take her, is there a chance of extra kids ticket ? i think i remember a limited ammount bweing available to registered kids if parent had enough points? am i wrong?

she is registered but i mostly get her tickets off here Twitter

If they keep it the same previous wembley trips an allowance is set aside for junior season ticket regardless of points as long as the adult qualifies

Maccblue said:
If they keep it the same previous wembley trips an allowance is set aside for junior season ticket regardless of points as long as the adult qualifies

I benefit from this but think its wrong,just my opinion.

If its the red shite would not advise anyone to take kids after my last experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.