Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Even though i have posted in these myself to get a ticket, i think this thread should be only posted by sellers as when ive needed a ticket ive never had anyone message me because i have posted on a thread but because i was actually the first to Pm the person offering the ticket, my advice is to keep refreshing the page for hours on end.

Come on blues help me out! Anything that comes up get in touch please, I've helped many a blue out :) x

hazmcfc said:
Even though i have posted in these myself to get a ticket, i think this thread should be only posted by sellers as when ive needed a ticket ive never had anyone message me because i have posted on a thread but because i was actually the first to Pm the person offering the ticket, my advice is to keep refreshing the page for hours on end.

4 times and I still don't get it.

hazmcfc said:

Sellers and those amongst us frenziedly searching for coach places

de niro said:
hazmcfc said:

4 times and I still don't get it.

Read it slower<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
Santiago Street . said:
hazmcfc said:

Sellers and those amongst us frenziedly searching for coach places
Yeah i was posting in here for a coach, coaches are different because they generally come to you instead of you going to them

Anyone any ideas on how I might get a ticket for the final?

Just moved down to London this week. Was at the 2 FACup finals - thanks to mate with FA connections. Anyone with any ideas drop me a PM.

Thanks

Steve

Re: Anyone any ideas on how I might get a ticket for the final?

I am in the pub so........ is this post for real ? Is it one of these Clarkie things? What am I missing apart from another pint and a brain

Re: Anyone any ideas on how I might get a ticket for the final?

isab23502 said:
Just moved down to London this week. Was at the 2 FACup finals - thanks to mate with FA connections. Anyone with any ideas drop me a PM.

Thanks

Steve
Have you not heard of Google?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.