Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

mcfcbird said:
Hey guys. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have, or know someone that has, a spare ticket for the cup final? I've had to take an alternative flight back and I'll be in London at 7:00 am Sunday morning. CTID

Mark Burgess

-- Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:08 pm --

Hey guys. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have, or know someone that has, a spare ticket for the cup final? I've had to take an alternative flight back and I'll be in London at 7:00 am Sunday morning. CTID

Mark Burgess

-- Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 pm --

Hey everyone. . I know it's a long shot but does anyone have, or know someone that has, a spare ticket for the cup final? I've had to take an alternative flight back and I'll be in London at 7:00 am Sunday morning. CTID

Mark Burgess

You can say that again!

hi due to hubby not able to travel as skiing accident means cannot walk at the mo .....now I have a spare ticket for Sunday . Great halfway line seat.... . Will need to meet me there or meet up somewhere I will be driving from Northampton to Stanmore then jubilee to Wembley.

Cheers Doots. Top Blue. Even got home to watch my other half (Rhino's) on Sky. Have a good trip to Wembley. Enjoy the Green Man and a good game and give them a shout at Camp Nou for me.

How much Sue..?
BlueSue said:
hi due to hubby not able to travel as skiing accident means cannot walk at the mo .....now I have a spare ticket for Sunday . Great halfway line seat.... . Will need to meet me there or meet up somewhere I will be driving from Northampton to Stanmore then jubilee to Wembley.
Ticket GONE!

Spare Tickets For The Final...

It seems there are a lot of blues still looking to get hold of tickets for the final - I'm still looking to get hold of 1 or 2. If anybody is aware of any that become available please let me and others know by posting in this subject...

BlueSue said:

Me and Bluesue have reached agreement...........thank you Sue!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.