Caption for this picture?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
squirtyflower said:
deez is important

"Thees ees very good ball. Eez important we play weeth ball.

Dont you dare copy me :(

Ragnarok said:
the ball....eet iz a good ball.....but eet iz important that it must work hard to emprove.....eef it emrpoves...eet is young and eet iz important that et must emprove.....so that in the future eet can be as good az patrick viera

See this? It's a football.

If you keep your fucking mouth shut unlike Stevie, Robbie and Ade, you might get to kick one every now and again.

Ragnarok said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
"Thees ees very good ball. Eez important we play weeth ball.

Dont you dare copy me :(

Ragnarok said:
the ball....eet iz a good ball.....but eet iz important that it must work hard to emprove.....eef it emrpoves...eet is young and eet iz important that et must emprove.....so that in the future eet can be as good az patrick viera

This is a simple two twisted minds working along the same theme. I only saw the piccy, decided on my theme and noticed that you had posted a vaguely and faintly similar missive.

land said:
Let's see what you've all got....

caption_28082010.jpg

There'sa your razor, next to da ball. Next time you shava da legs usa veet - you won't cutta da legs then.

land said:
Let's see what you've all got....

caption_28082010.jpg

James Wvat is dat?

Boss its a Ball!

No No the slimy thing next to the bnall in the grass, whats it called?

A worm boos?

No its called a bellamy, now remember that if you want to play for me or I will change is name to Milner!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.