Car break in's / jammers

Cheadle Blue

I know it's in the news today, and it happened to me on Tuesday night, contents stolen, car ransacked etc

This was in Heald green, I know loads have been done around stockport, just warning everyone to take valuables out of your cars

The alarm didn't go off and no sign of a break in

Twats

Usually they have a scanner that scans the frequency of the remote locking system, once they are in it's a piece of cake for a professional.

Never ever leave valuables on show in the car, even a few quids worth of coins will buy a druggie a fix.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Usually they have a scanner that scans the frequency of the remote locking system, once they are in it's a piece of cake for a professional.

I would have thought that once they were in, it would be a piece of cake for even an amatuer to pick stuff up that was lying around.

There's a thread on here I haven't bothered opening entitled: What is Britains Biggest Waste of Money?

I don't know if it makes the list but surely paying for a car alarm that doesn't actually make any noise whist your car is being broken in to, has to be up there?

tidyman said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:

I would have thought that once they were in, it would be a piece of cake for even an amatuer to pick stuff up that was lying around.

Ha!.... Really I was was meaning taking the whole car, complete with contents....:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.