Car bump query

bluebc

Had a bump about 10 days ago , nothing serious and agreed to not go through insurance.
I’ve been fobbed off since , he wanted to sort this weekend as he was in London, tried to contact him today but no answer and sent the attached message.
Just wondered what’s the best course of action to take if he doesn’t cough up ? IMG_4575.png

Had a bump about 10 days ago , nothing serious and agreed to not go through insurance.
I’ve been fobbed off since , he wanted to sort this weekend as he was in London, tried to contact him today but no answer and sent the attached message.
Just wondered what’s the best course of action to take if he doesn’t cough up ? View attachment 95452
He appears to be an illiterate ****. Kill him before he breeds.

Just wondered what’s the best course of action to take if he doesn’t cough up ? View attachment 95452
You must have expected some less than sympathetic responses on here mate. I'm no expert but would suggest your best course of action is to effectively treat it like a hit and run and contact both the police and your insurance company. Once an accident report is in place, the police should take steps to trace the driver. You should then be able to make a claim in the normal way regardless of whatever informal arrangement might have been in place previously. Good luck.

Hunt him down, torch his car and brick his windows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.