Car Detailing.

The compound and polish are excellent, especially the polish. I've only hand applied on a couple of bike tanks that were already pretty good, but that polish has brought them up nicely.
Jury is still out on the wax, it's nothing special, but it does buff out easily by hand.
Good job that dickie btw

The compound and polish are excellent, especially the polish. I've only hand applied on a couple of bike tanks that were already pretty good, but that polish has brought them up nicely.
Jury is still out on the wax, it's nothing special, but it does buff out easily by hand.
Good job that dickie btw
It does look showroom condition
Even the neighbours commented

So it would appear on the kit I just received that I should have got the old Ultimate Liquid Wax as per the box picture but have actually recieved the "new Ultimate Ultimate Liquid Wax" as seen on the bottle beside the box.

The old Ultimate has a black background whilst the new Ultimate has a yellow background clearly stating Hydrophobic Polymer Technology that retails at £37.50 as a stand alone.

Was the packer dyslexic or colour blind or are Mequires actually offering the deal of the century here ?

Vuu93UY.jpg
Amazon price is now £62 and showing 1 remaining.
Seems we got a bargain, thanks again 2 gun.

I had mine (black car) machine polished it changed the car forever. Everybody on the street now asks me how I wash my car lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.