Car driving standards

I've just came back from France. It was a dream to drive over there. Quiet roads and no knobs behind you constantly wanting to get past. Here it's chaos at the moment, can guarantee there's a crash every morning somewhere along the route to work.

Some absolute Herbert's on our roads..to those blues that drive be careful. Looks to be getting a lot worse on our roads ?

It's been like this for years.
Inappropriate driving speeds,not indicating,hogging middle and outside lanes on motorways.
Weekends seem even worse for shit drivers too.

I've just came back from France. It was a dream to drive over there. Quiet roads and no knobs behind you constantly wanting to get past. Here it's chaos at the moment, can guarantee there's a crash every morning somewhere along the route to work.
Just back from France. Brilliant road surfaces almost everywhere but I found tailgating to be much worse than here, especially on the toll roads.

It's been like this for years.
Inappropriate driving speeds,not indicating,hogging middle and outside lanes on motorways.
Weekends seem even worse for shit drivers too.
I travel on Motorways once every 3 weeks or so during the working week and it usually works well. Yesterday was on the M62 and M60 and witnessed so much bad driving e.g. people didn't like to be overtaken and speeding up, middle lane hoggers at 50mph, lane 4 to junction exit in one move etc.

Seems some people have to get where they should be 10 minutes ago or getting that 1 car in front is all they care about . Selfish attitudes to other road users but more importantly it’s dangerous . Have a mate who was killed by a driver who was over the limit . No excuse at all ….

Yep.
Poor driving and piss poor roads that can't cope with the amount of traffic on them.
I drive everyday,and mostly hate it.
If I could use a clean cheap and reliable public transport network to get to work I definitely would do.

Seems to be an increase in teenagers dieing in these high powered cars..Read last week 4 dead in a BMW down south

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.