Car driving standards

I travel on Motorways once every 3 weeks or so during the working week and it usually works well. Yesterday was on the M62 and M60 and witnessed so much bad driving e.g. people didn't like to be overtaken and speeding up, middle lane hoggers at 50mph, lane 4 to junction exit in one move etc.
I use motorways everyday and this speeding up thing is becoming more and more prelevant, middle lane 60mph and as soon as you go to overtake them they speed up!!! Undertaking is rife as well .

On a roundabout last week, woman pulls out from left making me brake to stop a collision.

Blamed me saying I wasn't there when she looked. FFS (I saw her so why didn't she see me?)

The roads are mad in Greater Manchester. (everywhere actually)

I'm currently sat in Sheffield childrens hospital intensive care unit with my daughter who was hit last night.

I'm absolutely heartbroken as to that I seen when I got to the site....bodies everywhere and my daughter unconscious face down being helped by locals.

All the people were making there way back into the village after the fair had shut and then hit.

Can't get that image out of my head it's killing me.

I'm currently sat in Sheffield childrens hospital intensive care unit with my daughter who was hit last night.

I'm absolutely heartbroken as to that I seen when I got to the site....bodies everywhere and my daughter unconscious face down being helped by locals.

All the people were making there way back into the village after the fair had shut and then hit.

How’s your daughter doing?

Hope she is okay. All the best, mate.

Hope she makes a speedy recovery

Are you the shuttle bus driver from Istanbul?
He sure liked to break the speed limit whilst texting
Guilty. But seriously the standard of driving nowadays is frighteningly bad and people’s attention span seems to be milliseconds, every day I see it in front of my eyes and can’t believe what I’m seeing

My heartfelt best wishes to you and your daughter right now. I hope she comes though it , I really do.

I will never, ever get selfish, lazy, ignorant drivers who think it's ok to drive under the influence. I'd even stretch it as far as those knobs on their phones whilst driving, which has made a rapid comeback in recent years.

To me, if you do it and are caught then you have no right to ever get behind the wheel ever again.

Best wishes to you again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.