Car number plate

glen quagmire said:
TheBlueDune said:
I have M C12Y FC :-D

MC12 YFC?

Have you spaced it like you have written it in your post?

My neighbour has LI55 YMC Spaced as LI55Y MC. Her name is liz mc*****
so a great plate. She has been gripped by the coppers the other day who told her it's not legally spaced.

I have legal spacing for now but need to get a "mate" to see if I can get away with the M CITY FC spacing using small spaces

5 years to wait for MC17YFC

TheBlueDune said:
glen quagmire said:
TheBlueDune said:
I have M C12Y FC :-D

MC12 YFC?

Have you spaced it like you have written it in your post?

My neighbour has LI55 YMC Spaced as LI55Y MC. Her name is liz mc*****
so a great plate. She has been gripped by the coppers the other day who told her it's not legally spaced.

I have legal spacing for now but need to get a "mate" to see if I can get away with the M CITY FC spacing using small spaces

5 years to wait for MC17YFC

That number would look great as 'M C17Y FC' ', but it's legal spacing MC17 YFC looks meh....

Any improper spacing, however slight can and eventually will get pulled. May be lucky with a warning, but if it becomes official, then after repeated offences, the Police can and will, tell DVLA to confiscate your reg. Which they can with zilch renumeration to you.....keep it legal and they can't touch you....

You would be better with T6 BLU..... ;-)

If i didnt have a naff old fiesta, I would go for the MC12 WON number plate thats on ebay

love the little joke in the listing about getting points :-)

Bet she paid as much for her 80 OBS as she did for the number plate :-)

MissStockportBlue said:
If i didnt have a naff old fiesta, I would go for the MC12 WON number plate thats on ebay

love the little joke in the listing about getting points :-)

This registration Celebrates all these achievements perfectly (and just like Manchester United against City this season) you wont be picking up any points (from the police as there is no need to alter this registration to make it look right)

I saw a good one last week, couldnt distinguish if it was AB 10 NDE or A 810 NDE, but it did have 'a blonde' driving the car

This is absolutely no joke.. My Dad's mate (Steve Parrish who is a BBC Motogp commentator) used to have, dont know if he still has it PEN 15 ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.