Car number plate

I have M100 CTY only cost me £95 a few yrs back ! The best one I've seen was on an old car G2 FUC the guy lives round the corner from and I asked him if he would sell it he told me I would never have that amount of money to spend ever !! .

mine are in...

61carweb.jpg

61carbubbaweb.jpg

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Isn't one of the big places in New Hampshire, MANCHESTER? Do folk in Manchester, New Hampshire call 'emselves Mancs first, and Yanks second?

Yes it is, but nearer to me, in Massachusetts is Manchester-By-The-Sea.
Went to it 2 years ago, small (emphasis on small) town, that did have origins from Mancunian settlers. They called it ''by-the-sea'' to distinguish it from other Manchester's in New England - there's one in Connecticut too.

I think there are 34 in total in the States.
I've been to Manchester By The Sea too - a lovely place with its own harbour, just down from Gloucester (of Perfect Storm fame) and Rockport

Stretford Born Blue said:
An old colleague of mine who lives in Florida has a plate which simply says MCFC................!?

I had Florida plate MCFC OK on my Ford from 1997-2002 (when we moved) and still have it on my man-cave wall.

A fellow Blue in Jax had MCFC1 on his Porsche.

Happy Days

When I was driving back down to Torquay after THE GAME, I saw a car in the services on the M5 motorway and the plate was WH05 NXT.

I said to the driver that it was one of my favourite albums of all time too

He said he didn't have a clue what I was talking about

I reckon most fans of Pete Townshend and The Who might appreciate the plate if they could get it

Chid said:
This is absolutely no joke.. My Dad's mate (Steve Parrish who is a BBC Motogp commentator) used to have, dont know if he still has it PEN 15 ;-)
from what i heard about Steve Parrish, this must be of the most innocent jokes of his career :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.