Car Parking Season Tickets

Yeah, same here. We got the last spot on the car park directly opposite Riverpark Road. Prices gone up to £8. Fella running that one said he didn’t even know Riverpark was closed until today.

So expect the prices to be £10+ next week…

I noticed today that their were no signs on side roads saying no match day parking etc. Wonder if it’s ok to park down those streets again now? All the ones off Every Street which is the one opposite the old Mitchell Arms

Riverpark Road car park closed today, don’t know if it’s a one-off or permanent.
I park on the road. Today I arrived in plenty of time and had to park right at the end, at the junction of Ten Acres lane as the road was almost full
Even though I'm normally quick out of the ground, the queue of cars at the Ten Acres lane junction can be long, but today was nothing which I thought was strange. The car park being closed explains it

I park on the road. Today I arrived in plenty of time and had to park right at the end, at the junction of Ten Acres lane as the road was almost full
Even though I'm normally quick out of the ground, the queue of cars at the Ten Acres lane junction can be long, but today was nothing which I thought was strange. The car park being closed explains it
I used to park on the business centre on Riverpark. After trying a few other places I ended up right at the end of Riverpark Road where it meets Bank Bridge Road.
Was always quite happy paying a fiver to have at least some form of off road parking. Last time I parked roadside it was down textile street and ended up getting my car keyed down the side by some a scrote.
Any ideas of where else to try that’s sort of secure. I get to the ground from the M62 via Broadway.

Drove to the velodrome where we have parked for many years to find it is now what seems to be Glossop caravans.

Had no idea they had ventured to east manchester.

Staff not as friendly as their other site but I did get a good price on some pegs and my fortune being told.

As a general observation, there were long queues trying to get in 5he car parks way after KO yesterday

Drove to the velodrome where we have parked for many years to find it is now what seems to be Glossop caravans.

Had no idea they had ventured to east manchester.

Staff not as friendly as their other site but I did get a good price on some pegs and my fortune being told.
Great another car park gone.

Is this the case with the majority of the unofficial car parks which were dotted around the stadium?

Driving up on Saturday and looking for best options to park that don't involve the chaos at the stadium, but also keen to avoid lottery of finding a space on a residential road in town.

Any suggestions would be a huge help please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.