Car parks

They need to get some staff from Aldi in to replace the 2 kids doing the card reader ,we would have 500 cars a minute in :+)

It's not quite Spurs stadium level of shit infrastructure but it's not a million miles off. Needs to improve fast. Arena traffic and match traffic is going to cause even more chaos

Slightly off original topic but has anyone ever successfully challenged parking ticket on Gurney Street? No signs up that I could see and first time id ever taken a risk but saw every car had been ticketed after Arsenal game. I know the other streets around there are event restricted

After looking on google maps,if it's the car park with the black gates closed,it was open Saturday,tenner a chuck,I used to enter it from New Viaduct St,which is now deffo blocked off from that way.

Ball ache getting off though,like wacky bastard races.

Need alternatives now to be honest.

Just received an email about booking car parking to blue and green car parks.

Was able to book straight away for Leipzig in green car park and will see how effective it is.

also, the travellers have left the national cycling centre car park. I went in to the cycling reception and they confirmed match day parking will be available, they mentioned £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.