Car vandalised

Any of the so called “stewards” still there after ?anything said ?
No pal must of all been sat in the pub after a hard day's graft hey ? Lots of upset blues .bloke with his wife and 2 kids had to drive back to Devon 2 Windows smashed

pretty worrying if the stewards on secure parking are not staying during the game.

Re "reporting it to the police". we got ours broken into during the Sheff Utd game with 5 or 6 others on the same car park. Several of us ringing GMP at the same time to report the break-ins, took about 40 mins in total, then immediately got a txt with a crime number saying case closed/filed as they have no information to go on .. or put another way, no interest in helping at all

My mate started to park at Ashton and catch the Metrolink in
Then one evening around 20 cars had their tyres slashed
Which proves that even if you park miles away the car isn't safe
To actually pay for supposed secure parking and come back to that is a joke , can honestly say at least half the vehicles on it had been done and it was full

To actually pay for supposed secure parking and come back to that is a joke , can honestly say at least half the vehicles on it had been done and it was full
Id be asking for my money back at the next game or saying “I’m parking in here but I’m not paying this time”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.