Car vandalised

Had my vehicle vandalized several times with my university plates, etc. Assume it was by toothless fans of the other university in my state.

Changed everything out to City stuff a few years back. Not a single problem. Silly yanks around me probably think I’m just displaying my heritage or something. Dummies. LOL!

Sorry this happened to you backforCity. I know what it feels like.

car keyed, 2nd time in 2 games. Don’t know why the scumbags targeting me.
Parked around there since stadium built.
Will be taking the train now, will be good news for The Waldorf.
Really, what is up with people? Good job I didn’t see them.
Anybody else any experience of this?
Next game park in the same spot. Then double back and wait for the ****s. Ok you miss a bit or even all the game but you hospitalize the ****s.

Last edited:
Not had any problems myself touch wood, but I drive a shed on wheels. People see something nice that they can't have and decide to ruin it.

As others have said, a LOT of rags round the Etihad. Since they don't win things anymore, we seem to have a naughty children mentality on our hands, never seen them so bitter. Saw one lean out of a window on the last day of the season as we were arriving for the Brighton screening; ''Are City at home or away?!'' he screeched in his new breed Manc/Jamaican accent. His way of taking the piss I suppose. They are hurting so bad and long may it continue.

can the OP claim on the insurance especially as it sounds an expensive type car, if not when you renew insure with no claims protection and do it then
As it is a company car, I will see what their thoughts are tomorrow. Reported to the police for a incident number, and also so that they can register it with others? Hope the company policy isn’t that it is my problem!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.