Car vandalised

Ha Ha ! You obviously have not had dealings with the police in the last 30 years. He phoned them and after checking it hadn't been towed away they couldnt wait to give him a crime reference number and told him they would be in touch if it was found.
Chief Wiggum says hi

Where Dya park? I park behind the cem now and I’ve never had any trouble, but I’ve parked behind Mary d’s before, around there, and had scratches. I got a parking ticket once, which was my own fault cos I was running late and didn’t check, but some bastard took it off my car so I didn’t find out about it until the letter came through the post telling me the fine had doubled

Bl00dy hell, I was gonna park in Textile Street next Wednesday evening for Vinny's testimonial, but after reading some of this thread (particularly the one regarding Textile Street), starting to think I should change my plans!!

Haven't got a decent car, but would people advise going elsewhere? (would like to be on South / East side of ground if poss, as live down south, so that's easiest to get away across the Woodhead Pass and down M1 etc.

Any help much appreciated!

Bl00dy hell, I was gonna park in Textile Street next Wednesday evening for Vinny's testimonial, but after reading some of this thread (particularly the one regarding Textile Street), starting to think I should change my plans!!

Haven't got a decent car, but would people advise going elsewhere? (would like to be on South / East side of ground if poss, as live down south, so that's easiest to get away across the Woodhead Pass and down M1 etc.

Any help much appreciated!

Park and ride tram from Ashton.

car keyed, 2nd time in 2 games. Don’t know why the scumbags targeting me.
Parked around there since stadium built.
Will be taking the train now, will be good news for The Waldorf.
Really, what is up with people? Good job I didn’t see them.
Anybody else any experience of this?
Count yourself lucky I didn't torch it.

I’ve got a 18 years old Porsche Boxter, only use it in summer but after 4 years ownership I’m selling. Twice I have the car scratched by keys, the latest one cost £400. My car is worth less than a 3 year old Focus but some pricks have targeted mine because it looks nice. I’m gutted but it gets me too upset when it happens. Also some fucker run into it at a garage (round the back away from camera) and didn’t hang around to report it, that was another £600.

looks like the scroats just target an area or car park each game. Got back to the car park last night and mine was one of 5 or 6 with windows smashed.

NCP car park outside Piccadilly station which seems to get used by a lot of blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.