Carabao Cup 2019/20

jimharri

Kicks off tonight with the clash between Portsmouth and Birmingham at Fratton Park. Are we going to, if not disregard, then not try our hardest to retain this trophy for a third successive season? Pep seemed very keen to win it in the last couple of seasons. But I'm not sure it'll be the same this season.

I’ve always said if you win this it gives you a kick on to win the league. With a squad like ours, we’ll go for it.
100% this. Another trip to Wembley if we get to the final. After not going to Wembley for 30 years I am loving making up for all those years in the wilderness. We have beat Arsenal and then Chelsea in consecutive finals,lets go for a hat-trick and beat Spurs in this seasons final.

Poor by the ref to blow for HT when B'ham were bearing down on goal...not quite a Geoff Thomas WC moment but poor by him nonetheless

Poor by the ref to blow for HT when B'ham were bearing down on goal...not quite a Geoff Thomas WC moment but poor by him nonetheless
english-comedian-jasper-carrott-portrait-united-kingdom-1990s-picture-id893490246

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.