Carabao Cup 2nd Round | 27/28 August '24

Apparently O’Riley (Brighton) will be undergoing surgery to fix the damage done to his ankle by the nasty challenge from Jay Williams (Crawley) ten minutes in to his debut.

I watched a replay of the challenge and I am shocked it wasn’t punished at all.

Apparently O’Riley (Brighton) will be undergoing surgery to fix the damage done to his ankle by the nasty challenge from Jay Williams (Crawley) ten minutes in to his debut.

I watched a replay of the challenge and I am shocked it wasn’t punished at all.

I watched the game, thought it was an orange card tackle, didn't see a replay to swing me either way but it wasn't good.

Horrendous refereeing to not even get a card out, think he thought first 10mins anything goes which is piss poor.

Unlucky for Brighton, could be the difference between getting Europe.

The Crawley captain did another shit tackle 10mins later and was booked, proper clogger.

I watched the game, thought it was an orange card tackle, didn't see a replay to swing me either way but it wasn't good.

Horrendous refereeing to not even get a card out, think he thought first 10mins anything goes which is piss poor.

Unlucky for Brighton, could be the difference between getting Europe.

The Crawley captain did another shit tackle 10mins later and was booked, proper clogger.
I think the thing that did it for me was Williams winking with a wide grin at a Brighton player telling him off after the challenge (as the ref was having a word but not actually booking him for an obvious bad challenge). Didn’t look like he went over to apologise to O’Riley, either.

Seems a proper ****.

I saw it in the replay of the challenge but this has a shot of it.

resize

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.