Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

WC final 18th.
Dippers 20th.
Just imagine England Portugal in final.

I think we will end up playing every other day. But seriously madness happening.

Beat them and go onto win the bloody thing. That would put us level with them on nine wins before this nonsense about teams in Europe not contesting the League Cup.

Be intresting to see how city price it with both teams going to be virtual eds teams I look at our midfield options and think we are fucked unless England go last 16 same with back line

They won’t though, the mantra is Liverpool got a hard draw in the CL and they got another hard draw in the carabao
Both at home though. I heard the Sheikh pays for a special warm ball with our number on it to use in the draw.

Pity Liverpool play on the following Monday and not Wednesday like us or it would have made sense to have it on the Saturday.

I’ve just noticed that United and Burnley both don’t play until the 27th so there’s no reason I can think of why they couldn’t have that on the Saturday and spread the games out all week for TV if they wanted.
I very much doubt that there will be a match on Christmas Eve. It's possible I suppose - I remember many years ago that Sky had Leeds v United in a lunchtime kick-off on Christmas Eve but that remains the only time a PL fixture was played on Christmas Eve, and even before the PL I can't remember any Christmas Eve fixtures being played in the English league pyramid.

both teams going to be virtual eds teams
I doubt ours will be like an eds team, some of our WC players will have been back for a couple of weeks by then, and even any that lose in the QF may not have had much game time as not all are regular starters.

Throw in Ortega, Haaland, Mahrez, Gomez and Palmer who will be eager to get some competitive action and we should have a decent XI available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.