Carabao Cup 4th Round | Wed 1st Nov '23 | 5th round draw P64

The thing is with the rags, there’s no manager who will come in and stamp their mark on it.

They’ve tried that - Mourinho, Ten Hag - with managers who have a playing identity and when they try it with the players, they fail. And that’s with different waves of squads and personnel.

The issue is higher than the manager and playing staff which is absolutely fantastic for us to sit back and watch. The opposite of how we’re ran. Perfect.
Youre right its higher than the manager in the way they have no identity, no director to guide the whole philosophy.

they just spunk hundreds of millions on the new managers whims and look shocked when they dont work and the next new manager cant use them

What about the “My Old Man’s a City fan and I said fuck off you’re a ****”? Imagine singing that about a parent who nurtured and brought you up, I find it incredibly disgusting and no way would I ever have said that about my Dad.
I've always thought that that chant was their way of declaring what glory hunting sheep they are. And cunts.

Excellent work by Clinton on the BBC:

21:56

Post update​

Man Utd 0-3 Newcastle
8a96f4d5-3a6f-4904-90b3-9a61fc8ae62e.jpg

Clinton Morrison
Former Republic of Ireland striker on BBC Radio 5 Sports Extra
If I wasn't working I would also be leaving the stadium like the Manchester United fans to miss the traffic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.