Carabao Cup 4th Round | Wed 1st Nov '23 | 5th round draw P64

Sky still managed to patronise Newcastle by saying it was a magnificent achievement to go to old Trafford and come away with a win, like they somehow overachieved. Giving them "credit" lol. When in fact they showed no fear and it was a fairly routine win.
Neville also running out of things to say.
The once strong wankfest of all things scum is slowly turning into the dribbling offerings of a semi impotant has been playboy.
I kind of like the slow demise being played before us, it's quite a joy to witness.

Our first trophy post drought was the FA Cup. They need to break that mental block about winning a trophy. Plus, they're a few years away from being serious title challengers, in my opinion.
Times were different. It wasnt a completely closed shop and ffp wasn't in our way initially when we got the FA cup. Newcastle simply cannot begin to compete with the top teams without the champions league income allowing them to spend. that's far more important to them than anything and infinitely more important than a carabao cup win that in total nets them less than the income generated for one champions league group game.

Sky still managed to patronise Newcastle by saying it was a magnificent achievement to go to old Trafford and come away with a win, like they somehow overachieved. Giving them "credit" lol. When in fact they showed no fear and it was a fairly routine win.
Neville also running out of things to say.
The once strong wankfest of all things scum is slowly turning into the dribbling offerings of a semi impotant has been playboy.
I kind of like the slow demise being played before us, it's quite a joy to witness.
Yep, completely. They are an absolutely average mid-table side, nothing more, so it shouldn’t be any shock tonight.

Just like getting beaten by the European champions on Sunday, shouldn’t be a shock either. All this talk and head-scratching since, why? It’s not exactly unexpected is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.