Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Fixed as hell. All the top 4 teams being kept apart? What a coincidence...

I hope if we get through and get Chelsea or United in the semis, Pep will stick to a second string team, but I'd guess he will. It wouldn't exactly be a disaster if we go out though, and maybe finally we get to see Brahim or Foden...

If we play that shitty defence again we'll be knocked out anyways(juliet aside)
or if our forwards finishes the chances this time we go through regardless. oh well, don't really care about this cup that much. PL and CL are the priorities anyway.

capricornone15.jpg
Capricorn I believe.

Think there will be a few surprises the game for the rags will be Wednesday with us on Tuesday but falls in between 2 away games for the rags and in between 2 home games for us semis will be city v city and Chelsea v west ham

The semi final draw has just been made and surprise surprise Chelsea and the rags have avoided each other with their 2nd leg ties at home.

Televise every draw live and use a lotto style ball machine so no hands actually touch the balls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.