Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Are you serious? They'll be on sale when we officially reach the final.
Are you serious? They'll be on sale when we officially reach the final.
Do you really think city will be knocked out...is Burton that difficult a place to go. Do you think city won't score there? Burton will need a minimum of 12 to get through .....so yes I am serious WE are in final

They can fuck right off with 16.30 kick off time, even driving back it’s going to be 1am getting back if you’re lucky with the traffic.

They can fuck right off with 16.30 kick off time, even driving back it’s going to be 1am getting back if you’re lucky with the traffic.
Last year was definitely 4.30 pm kick off and the 2 other years 2014 and 2016 were both 4 pm or 4.30.

why are you surprised ? didn't you go to any of those 3 finals

Do you really think city will be knocked out...is Burton that difficult a place to go. Do you think city won't score there? Burton will need a minimum of 12 to get through .....so yes I am serious WE are in final
You're even fucking worse than the OP you jinxing ****.

Cant beat getting the train to Wembley, I was back At Piccadilly for around 10 last year

Playing another club at Wembley is a pain in the arse , the cockneyf *ckers always pick up the club wembley/neutral tickets, the attendance it will be at least 60/40 in the London clubs favour , not that it matters ,we always enjoy the day and out sing the soft southern shandy drinkers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.