Carabao Cup Final (Chelsea) pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest dilemma for me, rather than who will start in nets, is coat or no coat?
Hilarious. I have been coat or no coat all day lol. I have decided TShirt, thin sweater and thin lightweight coat. Extra pockets and in shade not as warm.

Chelsea's performance may depend on whether their players want to try to rescue Sarri's job, or finally force him out?

Biggest dilemma for me, rather than who will start in nets, is coat or no coat?
Id go T shirt, lightweight fleece jumper (the type that Mountain Designs sell) and hooded lightweight raincoat (that can be folded up into a small brick sized package)
This will cover you for quite a few eventualities. And if its warm you wont have to carry a big coat.

Reactions: Ric
Id go T shirt, lightweight fleece jumper (the type that Mountain Designs sell) and hooded lightweight raincoat (that can be folded up into a small brick sized package)
This will cover you for quite a few eventualities. And if its warm you wont have to carry a big coat.
I am liking the thin lightweight fleece. Nearly went that way. Not as keen on your raincoat as will hardly be a cloud in sight let alone rain. Fleece will be enough.

I am liking the thin lightweight fleece. Nearly went that way. Not as keen on your raincoat as will hardly be a cloud in sight let alone rain. Fleece will be enough.
The raincoat isnt just for rain though, it keeps heat in if you need it, just gives you an extra layer, and protects you from wind if it gets windy (or homeless) :)

Bern in london since friday.. Weather has been. Stunning. Expecting another good dose of sun tomorrow. Hoodie round my waste today taking in the sights. Hopefully no need for rain coats guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.