Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Danilo plays at left back, Zinchenko is promising but his lack of experience would mean he was targeted by Arsenal. He has been caught out in the air frequently and although Danilo hasn’t exactly shone he is taller, more physical and has played major finals before.

Left back (and upfront) is certainly a position where we might see a change during the match.
I would start Zinchenko as he offers more passing quality and IMO more confidence as a character.

Danilo has always a fantastic attitude and workrate when he's put on and could offer more power going forward and some physical defending.

Are any pubs showing the game around Wembley? I remembr reading something that none of them show the game. I guess to stop people doing what I will be doing, going without a ticket, be amongst the atmosphere then watch it in a pub...
Thanks for your help...

Honestly think Zinchenko will play.
Not much between stones and Laporte so I think he will go for John, laporte still settling in and stones is alright with Nico next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.