Carabao Cup Final Ticket

Ali Hassan

Team supported
man city
Looking for a child ticket, but willing to pay max £45 to £50 quid, based in London can meet you at wembley or if you are in london can meet up PM please urgently for any offers

grasybaby

Have one adult ticket for sale in Block 525 Row 8. Great view ( sat there in May for FA cup final)
Face value £72 . Have ticket in hand and willing to meet up in Manchester area.
PM if interested

NOW SOLD

Last edited:

matthew.cummings

SOLD

I have 3 together for Wembley on Sunday. Great seats on the 2nd row of block 504. View below.

Face Value:

2x Adults 1x 17-21 available. Block 504, row 2. Great view. 2x £90 1x £67.50.

Last edited:

mancharlie

I've been let down by a member and need 4 x tickets together if there's any chance of that???...

Mark 07812672237

Tracey Lee

Just been let down for 4 tickets - 2 Adult and 2 Child - probably ridiculous asking but can anyone help out - can’t face telling the children!

Peter Jameson

I have 1 ticket for sale as i can no longer attend. Block 516, row 19. £40 - can send out via post today

Plain Speaking

Looking for a child ticket, but willing to pay max £45 to £50 quid, based in London can meet you at wembley or if you are in london can meet up PM please urgently for any offers
Can fans supplying tickets to requests such as this give priority to the long term BM members with a proven post history? This guy joined BM this week has only posted 3 times each requesting tickets plus he's one of the10 people, (5%) that's predicted a City loss!

Sounds a bit dodgy to me?
If I had a spare ticket I would be keen to ensure it was going to a more proven City fan.
Check their post history to make sure we don't have Villa fans in our end or supply ticket touts!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.