Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Chelsea (H)

Absolutely brilliant draw for us this.

Don't get me wrong, I love winning ANY trophy but we've won this a lot recently and I get the feeling that Pep isn't treating this the same as the other trophies now if I'm honest.

My ideal draw would be Chelsea - which we've got, then Liverpool. If we beat those two then we've a very good chance of winning the cup. If we go out now then we've got some extra dates spare to concentrate on the FA, PL and CL.

I don't think Sterling would play, but to be honest I'd like to see him play against us. I want to see if he was as good - or bad - as I remember him being. I think when he plays against us, we'll probably see what we're missing. However, I think we've enough quality to keep him quiet and remind him of what he's missing.

The 4th round is just before Xmas, the World Cup is still on then, so what happens? That’s if we get through of course.

Even if we beat Chelsea, I don’t think we’ll have enough players fit/available to play the 4th round…it’s 2 days after the World Cup final! Most of our squad will likely either still be in Qatar or not long returned…!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.