Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

blueste41

cupj.jpg
Manchester City and the Carabao Cup.

The Carabao Cup is currently the only major domestic trophy not in possession of pep Guardiola's Treble winners, the Blues will be keen to challenge strongly to win the competition once again, having surprisingly been knocked out at the quarter-final stage by Southampton last season.
Manchester City Have won this competition in six of the last ten seasons, that run includes lifting the cup on four consecutive occasions.

When is the third round draw?

The Carabao Cup Round Three draw will take place live on Sky Sports following the conclusion of the Round Two tie between Doncaster Rovers and Everton on Wednesday 30 August.

When will the ties be played?

Round Three ties will take place in the week commencing 25 September.

What are the teams and Ball Numbers?

carab 3rd.jpg

Last edited:
Well, whoever we get I am sure it won't match the sheer quality, drama and tension of the goalless draw I had the pleasure of witnessing at the mighty Southend United in 1986 . Pretty sure we didn't manage to win any away games at all in any competitions that season come to think of it! .We did batter them 2:1 in the 2nd leg at Maine Road, though if it went straight to penalties after those first 90 mins( as it does now )I'm sure we would have lost the shootout!!
Just checked the actual date of that game at Roots Hall (think that is/was the name of the ground?) 23rd September....that date still manages to bring a big smile to faces of us FOCs!!!!

Well, whoever we get I am sure it won't match the sheer quality, drama and tension of the goalless draw I had the pleasure of witnessing at the mighty Southend United in 1986 . Pretty sure we didn't manage to win any away games at all in any competitions that season come to think of it! .We did batter them 2:1 in the 2nd leg at Maine Road, though if it went straight to penalties after those first 90 mins( as it does now )I'm sure we would have lost the shootout!!
Just checked the actual date of that game at Roots Hall (think that is/was the name of the ground?) 23rd September....that date still manages to bring a big smile to faces of us FOCs!!!!
David White's City debut and Big Billy McNeill left the coach on route as he quit for Aston Villa !!

Those were the days !!

Salford at home.

City win 10-0

Haaland scores a treble hat-trick.

Rodri gets the tenth and reveals a t-shirt with a picture of his goal vs Inter in front of Gary Neville.
Wouldn't want Salford. We'd get kicked into Pomona Dock and back into the Ashton Canal. Ne'er will a team be more intent on leaving a mark on the game, and the players.

Perhaps a team we haven't played yet. Harrogate? At The Etihad, of course!

Shit faced, on it all day in Southend, fell asleep lying on the terrace

Wouldn't want Salford. We'd get kicked into Pomona Dock and back into the Ashton Canal. Ne'er will a team be more intent on leaving a mark on the game, and the players.
It is a soulless club with little or no real fans, not even one chant from the fans at home in a league 2 game.

There would be a media fugzai about big rivals but they are just a curiosity experiment so far, and have little traction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.