Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

£35 now in the CS, will be interested to see how the prices go up overall if a home draw.

Well, whoever we get I am sure it won't match the sheer quality, drama and tension of the goalless draw I had the pleasure of witnessing at the mighty Southend United in 1986 . Pretty sure we didn't manage to win any away games at all in any competitions that season come to think of it! .We did batter them 2:1 in the 2nd leg at Maine Road, though if it went straight to penalties after those first 90 mins( as it does now )I'm sure we would have lost the shootout!!
Just checked the actual date of that game at Roots Hall (think that is/was the name of the ground?) 23rd September....that date still manages to bring a big smile to faces of us FOCs!!!!
My neigbour gave me some "Oil" in a brake fluid tin, when I asked him if he had any brake fluid? and I drove all the way to Southend then as we got to Southend, the brakes failed!!!!
I watched the "Match" (as you said, it was dire!!) had to get a Train to my sisters in Hornchurch, Essex and then the Bus back to Stockport, then hire a low loader and drive back to Southend the following Weekend and drive back up with it on the back!!!!
And also, yes 23/09 was a great day 5-1 :-D

Will they be inviting any rag teams players to pick favourable teams for them and harder teams for us by looking at the balls in the clear plastic bowl, like last season with Mary Earps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.