Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

I used to park in the town centre car park, then changed to just over the millennium bridge near the Baltic centre as there was some road parking or council car parks if the roads were full. That may be a bit far, I used Times Sq Car Park several times, not too far away and fairly good to get away.
I’d recommend Times Square too. Avoids a lot of traffic and easy walk up the hill to the ground.

If I hear of any I will let you know of course.
I heard yesterday that there are 2 new Scottish branches.
Corstorphine Edinburgh and Fife and Tayside

Managed to sort this morning - thanks very much though, appreciated. Corstorphine perfect for me btw! You don’t know any contact details do you? Cheers

Plus another 4 blocks if needed.

Wait for new criteria at 5pm, barley sold any since Friday.

From the planner looks like around 3,200 tickets have been made available for sale (not including the 3 blocks in the corner and the thinner front rows).

From that 3,200 looks to be 650 left.

So, potentially another 2,300 available, if the other blocks are opened up.

General sale at 1pm, be interesting to see if it sells out.

Does anyone know what the parking is like around the stadium or any suggestions? I’ll be driving down from Edinburgh

My paper ticket just turned up in the post.
As I mentioned earlier in this thread,it will be my first visit to SJP since 1977.
I also booked and paid last night to travel on a OSC coach for the bargain price of £17.
I'm really looking forward to this game, it'll be interesting to see what sort of team Pep decides to play, bearing in mind he likes to have a go at winning all the competitions City enter.

Does anyone know what the parking is like around the stadium or any suggestions? I’ll be driving down from Edinburgh
Last season, street parking to the west/north-west of the stadium (between Brighton Grove and Barrack Rd on google maps) was much more limited than the last time we drove there so get there as early as possible if that's your preference.

Prob either parking at a metro station a few stops out and then metro in. I'm doing the matchday park and ride from the metro centre (driving from Southampton) and they also have one from near Newcastle Great Park for travellers from the North. £2 return and free parking https://www.gonortheast.co.uk/nufcbuses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.