Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Yep totally agree with all that.
Though the only thing that is different for sunderland which is a big plus, is they are a one team town. Where as we had to share a city with that red shite, and at a time where they were winning the lot, we were at out worse, so in that respect we deserve a little extra credit. Throw in the fact we have clubs like bolton, oldham, bury, Rochdale, Stockport etc all within 10 miles gives us a little extra kudos.

But i take nothing away from sunderland , anyone who was at maine road in 1992 (?) the day they got relegated will know how fantastic their fans are

Leeds, however, piss me off. They have a HUGE population to pick from. Really the whole of yorkshire (not inc south) ! With only bradford to contend for support with.
A day out on the yorkshire coast, all the way up to whitby and you see loads of leeds tops. Taking that into account i think their support over the years is pretty average but instead is lauded
Similarly newcastle have anything north of the city to themselves , albeit less populated, all the way up to berwick where they start to share with rangers and hearts
I’m currently in Zante. It’s like Leeds on sea. Rife with em all telling me how they can’t get a ticket!!

I’m currently in Zante. It’s like Leeds on sea. Rife with em all telling me how they can’t get a ticket!!
Ask them where they were for the following games

Leeds United v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Attendance - 16.268
Football League Championship
9th October 2006

Leeds United v Barnet
Attendance - 7,220
League Cup
19th September 2006

Leeds United v Chester City
Attendance - 10,013
League Cup
22nd August 2006

Leeds United v Leicester City
Attendance - 16,477
17th October 2006

Leeds United v Southend United
Attendance - 10,449
League Cup
24th October 2006

Leeds United v Colchester United
Attendance - 17,678
Football League League One
11th November 2006

Leeds United v Coventry City
Attendance - 18,158
1st December 2007

City fan living in Leeds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.