Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Had I known about the draw, I’d have come out of the cup scheme. Won’t be going - silly to seed this cup.

The north-east loves its football, always has done (Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough, whichever one you take). It is the big underachieving region in the land.
And the one where the crowds dwindle down the quickest when they are doing badly. Vast areas of empty seats in recent years at both Sunderland and Middlesborough.

When City were at their lowest the fans flocked to Maine Road in their thousands to give support to the team.

And the one where the crowds dwindle down the quickest when they are doing badly. Vast areas of empty seats in recent years at both Sunderland and Middlesborough.

When City were at their lowest the fans flocked to Maine Road in their thousands to give support to the team.
Georgies gate dropped to 13k under Charlton with protests and supporter unrest.

This competition, and the additional CL games,are probably zero budgeted for revenue.

If that's the case, ticket prices should be deeply discounted to attract 'dads & lads', reward regulars and incentivise new youngsters.

It the least the club can do.

It's crazy really. If Keegan knew how to set his teams up to close our games they would have won the league in the year of the famous rant.
I'm old enough to remember them winning the fairs cup in 1969, 6-2 over two legs. Bobby Moncur scored three times and their star forwards of Pop Robson and Wynn Davies surprisingly didn't score.

Wyn The Leap. Nice connection with us. Along with Dennis walks-on-water Tueart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.