Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

They're in Block 105 in the lower tier. We're driving back to Wrexham afterwards so access to the M56 would be best.

I'll be taking my other stepson somewhere while the game is on so won't be sitting in the car for 3 hours and waiting, so picking up really my only issue. I'll likely be getting back to the stadium about 15 minutes prior to the end. I guess it'll be a case of sharing my location on Whatsapp and then letting them find me wherever I may be.

I've looked on Google maps and Palmerston Street looks my best bet, I know it's permit holders only on a match day, but as I'll only be there for 15-20 minutes and I'll be with my car, I'd assume that's ok?
Easiest way would be come out the exit of the ground from 105 and walk around the direction where the tram station is and on the corner go down the path with signs to Piccadilly. Walk takes no longer than 15mins and then able to get away relatively ok onto the Mancunian Way and then Princess Parkway to M56.

There are no quick getaways - if you find one please let me know!

I've looked on Google maps and Palmerston Street looks my best bet, I know it's permit holders only on a match day, but as I'll only be there for 15-20 minutes and I'll be with my car, I'd assume that's ok?
You'll be fine on Palmerston St post match as tickets are only dished out earlier. It's then straight down to the Mancunian Way and out via the M602 to the M60.

Edit: see above post, Princess Parkway out to the M56 is the quicker route

Last edited:
Easiest way would be come out the exit of the ground from 105 and walk around the direction where the tram station is and on the corner go down the path with signs to Piccadilly. Walk takes no longer than 15mins and then able to get away relatively ok onto the Mancunian Way and then Princess Parkway to M56.

There are no quick getaways - if you find one please let me know!
You'll be fine on Palmerston St post match as tickets are only dished out earlier. It's then straight down to the Mancunian Way and out via the M602 to the M60.

Edit: see above post, Princess Parkway out to the M56 is the quicker route
Cheers guys, appreciate the assistance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.