Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

That accusation cant be levelled at sunderland

Been following their crowds out of curiosity. In the Championship, they regularly get crowds of between 30 and 40,000. For the big matches, it touches on 40,000. Even in League One, they were getting crowds that were substantially bigger than anyone else in that division. I'm not here to defend either Sunderland or Newcastle (I've got nothing particularly for or against them, although I've got a sneaking admiration for Sunderland having been at Wembley to see them beat Leeds United). Just, the truth needs to be told.

Been following their crowds out of curiosity. In the Championship, they regularly get crowds of between 30 and 40,000. For the big matches, it touches on 40,000. Even in League One, they were getting crowds that were substantially bigger than anyone else in that division. I'm not here to defend either Sunderland or Newcastle (I've got nothing particularly for or against them, although I've got a sneaking admiration for Sunderland having been at Wembley to see them beat Leeds United). Just, the truth needs to be told.
Totally agree on Sunderlands support. Loved watching the fly on the wall docus about them. When all what was going on off the pitch(and it made Swales reign look good) the fans were still there in their droves. Proper passionate club. Newcastle is a different beast, a club that gets so much attention from the media about being brilliant fans, they are a decent fanbase but not in Sunderlands league for being loyal. You've also got to remember that these 2 clubs are a one team City,unlike ourselves, and have a very large catchment area without any top clubs for miles n miles. The only club anywhere near is Boro and their support is a fucking joke! Crawl out of the woodwork when they get in the premier league but back to wearing the rag tops when not. Shocking fanbase.

Came out of this cup scheme last season
Too many midweek games for me

Can anyone actually join these bloody schemes??? I tried renewing my membership for this season as you have to validate your credit card, even though it's the same one. After about ten times of saying it failed after I hit the final button I gave up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.