Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Came out this scheme a few years ago. Best decision I ever made.
Never missed out on tickets for Wembley and with my shifts I can just pick and choose if I go to these games.
I am presuming our game will be W/C 23rd Sept?

This competition, and the additional CL games,are probably zero budgeted for revenue.

If that's the case, ticket prices should be deeply discounted to attract 'dads & lads', reward regulars and incentivise new youngsters.

It the least the club can do.
Agreed and maybe all those lapsed season card holders can be tempted back with their kids. Should a standard £10 for adults all over the stadium and £5 for kids. Doesn't matter if you are SS1 or CB3, same prices everywhere.

Can anyone actually join these bloody schemes??? I tried renewing my membership for this season as you have to validate your credit card, even though it's the same one. After about ten times of saying it failed after I hit the final button I gave up.

Just checked and mine says processed for other 2 schemes

You should look at some of their matches on TV, loads of empty seats.

Last season average attendance was 36,207 in a 49,000 capacity ground so 73%

We manager 80% in the 3rd tier of English football.
Have you heard yourself?

We had one season in div3. And our crowds increased as the season went on.
Sunderland have had shit for years. I dont think 73% is a bad turnout

But for what its worth, i dont rate a clubs support on the % of the ground filled on account of me not being a liverpool/arsenal/united fan

Wasn't the Fairs Cup an invitational, the equivalent of winning the Anglo-Italian Cup?
It was in the early years. The first one ran over two or three seasons with a combined ‘London’ team entered. The rules were that the team competing had to be from a City and, I think, only one team per City were allowed. It was fairly conventional in format by the time that Newcastle won it.

The first running of the European Cup was also invitational. Aberdeen, who were Scottish Champions, were not invited and Hibs were. This was presumably because Hibs had been consistent performers over the post war era while Aberdeen were not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.