Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Wycombe Wanderers (H)

Wait until you know where the move is first...a couple of hours on the phone even using something like weq4u which won't hit your minutes isn't good for anyone's karma.
it happens everytime we are relocated though
why could they not send an email yesterday telling people where they have been moved to?

same boat here in 316 so will be relocated, and grandkids want to come
to be honest we usually get the heads up first as to where before sale of tickets
i never do, In my experience
i will get an email some time this afternoon
im off work today ,but if i wasnt,i wouldnt see the email till the evening

On the league Cup scheme so will automatically get my ticket
Looks like I will be moved as I'm in ss3
I want to take my son brother and his son so want 4 in total
I can buy 4 together on the website but will they still allocate me my cup scheme ticket so will end up with 5 all together?
Also with phoning up will I get charged the booking fee ?

it happens everytime we are relocated though
why could they not send an email yesterday telling people where they have been moved to?
Seasoncard holder in SS3

This is an absolute joke yet again

How can you put tickets on sale a week before informing cup scheme members where they have been relocated to?

Surely we should be given priority of choice of seats?

Little regard for seasoncard holders on the cup scheme - seems the attitude of the club is we have your commitment & money so why should we give a shit about you

Really thought long & hard about returning this year due to health reasons - should have let my head rule my heart

Time after time the ticket office cock it up....there’s 6 of us in level 3 so we’re going to be moved but where to nobody knows! No doubt we’ll be separated up split all over the ground, how hard is it for City to email those who have to be relocated prior to putting the rest of the ground on sale.

The ticket office is the worst customer service going.

Seasoncard holder in SS3

This is an absolute joke yet again

How can you put tickets on sale a week before informing cup scheme members where they have been relocated to?

Surely we should be given priority of choice of seats?

Little regard for seasoncard holders on the cup scheme - seems the attitude of the club is we have your commitment & money so why should we give a shit about you

Really thought long & hard about returning this year due to health reasons - should have let my head rule my heart
it happens every single time we are relocated
they put tickets up for sale
yet us mugs that have commited to cup schemes are treated like shit

if i dont contact the club this morning ( im off work today luckily ) to find out where they have put us
we could be moved to crap seats right at the front of ss1 like they have done before !

Getting absolutely pissed off with this.. what’s the point of joining these cup competitions to be fucked about all the time??

it happens every single time we are relocated
they put tickets up for sale
yet us mugs that have commited to cup schemes are treated like shit

if i dont contact the club this morning ( im off work today luckily ) to find out where they have put us
we could be moved to crap seats right at the front of ss1 like they have done before !

Happens to me every time. Get moved from the front of EL3 to the front of EL1. A bit of common sense would say I sit in EL3 because I don't want to be pitchside. In the past I've able to ring up and move to EL2 or SSL2 or at least the back of L1. Not so sure I'll be able to that this time though as they don't answer the phone !
May have to grin & bear it.

Happens to me every time. Get moved from the front of EL3 to the front of EL1. A bit of common sense would say I sit in EL3 because I don't want to be pitchside. In the past I've able to ring up and move to EL2 or SSL2 or at least the back of L1. Not so sure I'll be able to that this time though as they don't answer the phone !
May have to grin & bear it.
Yeah I'm similar - in EL3 but further back, I'd happily take Level 2 behind the goal rather than EL1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.