Carabao Cup R4 Draw | Spurs (A) | Wed 30 Oct 20:15

What a sodding stupid kick off time. Even if one team wins in 90 it won’t finish until about 10-15.
As usual sky don’t give a shit about the fans. Maybe someone should tell the sky pundits that they have to make their own way home after the game back to Manchester. No plush hotels or chauffeur driven cars or private jets. They have to walk back to a car, get stuck in traffic and roll in around 2.30am then get up for work at 7.00am

not sure how strong either team will go

Pep has already said he won't play his best eleven for this competition. However I expect Spuds to go strong because they'll see this as a great opportunity to try and pop some silverware in the empty trophy cabinet....

Pep has already said he won't play his best eleven for this competition. However I expect Spuds to go strong because they'll see this as a great opportunity to try and pop some silverware in the empty trophy cabinet....
Never want us to lose but I’m definitely happy to go out at the next round
Could go through, get a championship side at home, beat them and have the prospect of a double leg semi final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.