Carabao Cup R4 Draw | Spurs (A)

To be fair, there was a couple of consecutive seasons when we got very favourable draws in the domestic cups. I'm assuming the fourmidables season would have been one of them?

We did but if I remember these were the days the Dippers tossed it off, before they went on to winning quadruples.

Ange ALWAYS wins an his second season, he says, and this is the easiest pot by far, so I’d expect his First XI(ish) versus our EDS and subs needing a game.

Hard to believe we can go there and win this one, but one never knows?! I hope whomever is supposed to play the following weekend is left in Manchester in cotton wool and we just let the chips fall where they may!

Cue the post match thread about spending all that money and going all that way to watch a spineless couldn't be arsed performance.

And yet they call us cheats
View attachment 132950
Not sure when this stat relates to, because they had three successive away ties in last year’s FA Cup (Wigan, Newport and Forest - and I suppose you could count the Wembley final as an away fixture if you’re playing City).

But in the Carabao they’ve now had 11 at home out of a possible 12 (not counting behind-closed-doors Lockdown season). Presumably every single one on the telly. Forget the Mayor’s assurances about them not getting public money to rebuild the Toilet, because they’re already subsidised to the hilt. You’d think there’d be a journalist out here curious enough to raise this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.