Carabao Cup R4 Draw | Wed 25 Sept 10:00pm

Any of the other premier league teams away, apart from them red bastards, so when our reserves get beat we'll all be fine about it (I know very well there will be a full knee jerk reaction on here when it happens)

Interesting to see if we make the latter rounds of the competition how serious he begins to take it. Obviously not in the next round or 2. But take for example the semi final is Arsenal/Liverpool and we have basically a fully fit squad I can’t see the youth playing those

The ball numbers for Wednesday's draw are:
1 Aston Villa
2 Brentford
3 Brighton & Hove Albion
4 Chelsea
5 Crystal Palace
6 Leicester City
7 Manchester City
8 Manchester United
9 Preston North End
10 Sheffield Wednesday
11 Southampton
12 Stoke City
13 Tottenham Hotspur
14 Arsenal or Bolton Wanderers
15 Liverpool or West Ham United
16 AFC Wimbledon or Newcastle United

Interesting to see if we make the latter rounds of the competition how serious he begins to take it. Obviously not in the next round or 2. But take for example the semi final is Arsenal/Liverpool and we have basically a fully fit squad I can’t see the youth playing those
It will depend upon where we are in the other 3

I think the semi final would be the point where we take it seriously.

Couple of nice away draws (cup scheme reasons) would make that possible.

One of the Championship teams away would be great.

Preston at home please as I don't think they've played at the Etihad.
Or AFCW home or away, but I can't see them getting past the Barcodes, especially as they've given up home advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.