Carabao Cup R4 Draw | West Ham (A) - Wed 27 Oct 19:45

I'd be happy for Mbete to play alongside one of the regular CH's. Thought he looked really composed against Wycombe and was pretty comfortable coming out with the ball.
Mbete and Lavia would be getting first team action at some mid to lower Prem and better Championship sides. I wish keep them in the team and maybe give the left back a chance against better opposition

Certainly wont be playing all the youngsters in a back 4 and centre mid. I do think Left back, centre half x 1, Cole Palmer and Lavia should get game time based on their performances just wether Pep fancies them from the start or from the bench. I'd like to see McAtee get some more minutes as well. Maybe Delap might get a sniff too. This will be a tougher game than they gave the rags last night as no doubt Antonio will be back and Moyes will defo go with a few more first teamers.

I thought Burns was the better of the two personally. Looked to play forward a bit more
I thought they both did very well but Mbete was more prominent in bringing the ball out. I agree I think he could partner Dias. If you add Harwood Bellis into the mix, then City have some outstanding young central defenders. Palmer is quality too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.