Carabao SF Draw | United (A) | Wed 6 Jan 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

The Carabao Cup Semi-Final draw will be made live on Sky Sports, following the Everton v Manchester United Quarter Final tie on Wednesday 23 December.

04FF1905-718C-4C7A-9147-A0E26AA1FB24.jpeg

Sky Sports presenter Laura Woods will host the draw, with former Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa forward Darren Bent selecting the ties.

The Quarter Final action today saw Brentford beating Newcastle United at home and Manchester City winning away at Arsenal.

Tomorrow night sees Stoke City entertain Tottenham Hotspur, before Manchester United travel to Goodison Park to face Everton.

The Semi Final ties will take place week commencing 4 January 2021.

Last edited:
The Carabao Cup Semi-Final draw will be made live on Sky Sports, following the Everton v Manchester United Quarter Final tie on Wednesday 23 December.

Sky Sports presenter Laura Woods will host the draw, with former Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa forward Darren Bent selecting the ties.

The Quarter Final action today saw Brentford beating Newcastle United at home and Manchester City winning away at Arsenal.

Tomorrow night sees Stoke City entertain Tottenham Hotspur, before Manchester United travel to Goodison Park to face Everton.

The Semi Final ties will take place week commencing 4 January 2021.

How our luck has been going in cup draws, won’t be surprised if we get Brentford at home for the one legged semi.

I mean if they have to fix it surely they want to fix Jose against United ... and then whatever final they get against us is great for TV, be it a Manchester Derby or Pep v Jose!

How our luck has been going in cup draws, won’t be surprised if we get Brentford at home for the one legged semi.

I mean if they have to fix it surely they want to fix Jose against United ... and then whatever final they get against us is great for TV, be it a Manchester Derby or Pep v Jose!
Semis are at Wembley

Surely whoever we draw we’d play on Wednesday as we play Chelsea on Sunday before and Birmingham City the Sunday after ...

On second thought ... I’d rather Stoke and Everton win tomorrow’s games ... don’t need that stress going forward, neither in the Semi nor in the Final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.