Cardiff away

1894 is about doing stuff at home games as the away games look after themselves

any stuff on here talked about is individuals doing their own thing

we make announcements about what we are gonna do on our facebook, which is what we said for Newcastle

smoke bombs, stickers everywhere...bit of a lack of discipline if used in the wrong way - not really our style and besides we don't have actual members, just donators

will there be any special pub where lots of blues will be before game? me and a mate have got tickts (for home section but whatever) and were thinking about taking a cider or two before kick off.

swedishcityfan said:
will there be any special pub where lots of blues will be before game? me and a mate have got tickts (for home section but whatever) and were thinking about taking a cider or two before kick off.
The Landsdowne pub in Cardiff is the recognised away pub, I will be there CTID :}

thinking about bringing a giant penis to the game with moyes or fergies face on the front just like the hamburg game.

IWasHere said:
Few of my mates MIGHT be bringing smoke bombs
Smoke bombs are great but it's best if you never mention them to be honest. As the Nike slogan says; "Just Do It".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.