Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For varying reason.....Bravo,Kompany,and Gundogan.
Yeah, I’d agree, and probably add Danilo to that. However, not a lot of options and all have varying reasons behind playing - Bravo is cup keeper, Vince gets a chance but plenty of cover if needed, Gundo cos Dave in Spain and Danilo as Zinchenko will be rested ahead of Weds.

How many times does Shearer do that thing where he smiles and wobbles his head

Fed up of these good old pro's going on about the physical side of the game while chuckling. I expect them to fly into tackles in the first few minutes trying to knobble our key players before one of them gets booked. Mind you the ref is Mason so he will let them get away with murder.

No chance man. Shakhtar are a really well run club. They don't take old cast offs from big clubs with huge wages and no re-sale value. They sign exciting young promising players from South America or sumat.
Agree. I’ve watched Shakhtar many times in Ukraine and yes, professionally run club. Hope Fred comes but I like the idea of Yaya to NYCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.