Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys I am a korean and I'm going to upload a MCFC fixtures wallpaper
but I can't find post button.
Is there anything wrong?

am333 said:
GornikDaze said:
Ducado said:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/talking-tactics-how-cardiff-city-5778736
Love the tactics the 'panel' are proposing .... Number two - Let Lescott have the ball!!!

He will have to devise a team tactical system to frustrate Sergio Aguero and Co and perhaps the best option, however negative it sounds, is to regularly have nine men behind the ball.

Instead of using such a long sentence , couldn't they say "Park the bus" :P
That's actually Number Four... DEAL WITH AGUERO AND CO BY STRETCHING THE BACK FOUR RIGHT ACROSS THE PITCH
.... Commonly known as parking the bus ;)

GornikDaze said:
am333 said:
GornikDaze said:
Love the tactics the 'panel' are proposing .... Number two - Let Lescott have the ball!!!

He will have to devise a team tactical system to frustrate Sergio Aguero and Co and perhaps the best option, however negative it sounds, is to regularly have nine men behind the ball.

That's actually Number Four... DEAL WITH AGUERO AND CO BY STRETCHING THE BACK FOUR RIGHT ACROSS THE PITCH

Well it should be interesting to see how we deal with defence like that this year....because Newcastle tried not to do that

am333 said:
GornikDaze said:
am333 said:

Well it should be interesting to see how we deal with defence like that this year....because Newcastle tried not to do that
I can't see it being a rout I think it will be a tight game with the odd goal clinching it for us - fingers crossed! My away games last season didn't produce great returns hopefully my lucks changed this year!!

GornikDaze said:
am333 said:
GornikDaze said:

I can't see it being a rout I think it will be a tight game with the odd goal clinching it for us - fingers crossed! My away games last season didn't produce great returns hopefully my lucks changed this year!!

Cardiff is going to get burned if they decide to open up, they just don't have the personnel for it.

SkyBlueUSA said:
GornikDaze said:
am333 said:

Cardiff is going to get burned if they decide to open up, they just don't have the personnel for it.
I agree, but I just can't see them doing that. I think their Plan A is keep it tight and score from a set piece.

I had a horrible nightmare. Cardiff went one up, we equalised, the game went to 3-3 and they nicked a last minute winner. Clearly the thought of Kompany being replaced by Garcia is affecting me more than I realise.

adrianr said:
I had a horrible nightmare. Cardiff went one up, we equalised, the game went to 3-3 and they nicked a last minute winner. Clearly the thought of Kompany being replaced by Garcia is affecting me more than I realise.
Lets hope Nasty is back then!!

Really worried about this one, would rather it not be Cardiff's first home game in the premiership, i will take a 1-0 win, think i would rather see Rodwell put at centre back over Garcia.

bluemoon73 said:
Really worried about this one, would rather it not be Cardiff's first home game in the premiership, i will take a 1-0 win, think i would rather see Rodwell put at centre back over Garcia.
There were loads of worried people on here prior to Monday night (check out the pre match thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.