Cardiff fan fell off 2nd tier at millwall???

He didn`t agree with having to pay to get into wales on the severn bridge(who fuckin does?) so he wanted an ambulance so he didn`t have to pay...

They said on the football league show last night he's not too bad just got a couple of broken ribs.

im_still_here said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaHwfgHk8aU&NR=1[/youtube]

The kid at the end of the clip looks like he has been using hair straighteners.

jimharri said:
Juan King said:
A bit harsh.
I would guess that there's a few City fans on here who remember back to that cup tie at Ninian Park around the Franny take-over period ('93?) that might disagree with you.
Yeah that cup tie was absolutely mental, all fans left at same time, down same road, it was like a fuckin western!!!

mcfcliam said:
Crouchinho said:
It's only a taff lol

Tosser.

Mods, can someone delete this thread?

Some right neanderthal posts.

He wont be punished for this Liam. If he'd said 'It's only a P**i' he'd be rightfully turfed straight off the forum.
A P*** is an offensive derogatory term used towards someone from Pakistan.
A Taff is an offensive derogatory term used towards someone from Wales.
Surely racism is racism?

I started up a thread about next week's Wales v England clash and there are a few comments on there about sheep-shagging etc. As a Welshman, personally, I find nowt wrong with such comments - its meant as harmless banter and taken as harmless banter.

But the comment above is genuinely offensive to me and my countrymen. A fucking disgrace that it hasnt been removed to be honest especially considering the context in which its been used.

Lucky Toma said:
mcfcliam said:
Tosser.

Mods, can someone delete this thread?

Some right neanderthal posts.

He wont be punished for this Liam. If he'd said 'It's only a P**i' he'd be rightfully turfed straight off the forum.
A P*** is an offensive derogatory term used towards someone from Pakistan.
A Taff is an offensive derogatory term used towards someone from Wales.
Surely racism is racism?

I started up a thread about next week's Wales v England clash and there are a few comments on there about sheep-shagging etc. As a Welshman, personally, I find nowt wrong with such comments - its meant as harmless banter and taken as harmless banter.

But the comment above is genuinely offensive to me and my countrymen. A fucking disgrace that it hasnt been removed to be honest especially considering the context in which its been used.

You should be proud of your river lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.