Cardiff Fans

de niro said:
glasgowbluebird said:
To be honest I wasn't at the game so I can't really speak for the people that were. However, just because you're a fan of the same team as a bunch of trouble making tw*ts doesn't mean to say everyone is. I know plenty of really nice, normal people who support Cardiff and have met a few arse holes in my time as well. If you think that your club is full of angels then you really are stuck up yourselves. All football teams have good and bad fans.

And to be honest, I don't care if we go down, I'd still carry on going to games to support my local team, as I did when we were sh*t.

And to the guy who said something about 'it's lucky you have Swansea to represent wales' have you ever been to Swansea?! !

that was me, I was teasing really, all my family are from south wales. Newport, Swansea and Cardiff. they are brilliant people.

The "crack pots" love a good away day...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:
Lucky Toma said:
Me and Charlotte repping Wales.

[bigimg]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/bmoviextra/Facebook/Profile%20Pictures/473183_10151384358526087_358071740_o.jpg[/bigimg]
Now I know why you're lucky Toma... You've got God-given Photoshopping skills.

he looks like he's going for a sneaky squeeze.
He'd be fool not to even in a Photoshopped image.

Only Church you'll get me inside of is Charlotte.

An Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman walk in to a pub. They didn't invite the Welsh bloke because he's a ****.

Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:
Now I know why you're lucky Toma... You've got God-given Photoshopping skills.

Was just me and Charlotte in a small dressing room for an hour and I didnt even attempt some accidental frottage. CityKev hasnt spoken to me since.

Lucky Toma said:
Was just me and Charlotte in a small dressing room for an hour and I didnt even attempt some accidental frottage.

you-disappoint-me.jpg

Lavinda Past said:
Lucky Toma said:
Was just me and Charlotte in a small dressing room for an hour and I didnt even attempt some accidental frottage.

you-disappoint-me.jpg

Every cloud and all that

Lucky Toma said:
Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Was just me and Charlotte in a small dressing room for an hour and I didnt even attempt some accidental frottage. CityKev hasnt spoken to me since.

i live very close to Miss.Church and i go mountain biking past her house. She lives up a steep muddy slope which we have christened Charlottes Clodge.

And not everyone in Bridgend hangs themselves, (although i did think about it after 90 mins was up during the qpr game in 2012)!!

Lucky Toma said:
Me and Charlotte repping Wales.

[bigimg]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/bmoviextra/Facebook/Profile%20Pictures/473183_10151384358526087_358071740_o.jpg[/bigimg]
SNF20MAXA--_1895246a.jpg

peoffrey said:
An Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman walk in to a pub. They didn't invite the Welsh bloke because he's a ****.

hmmm

same jone but with the jock being the coont shirley?!

Balti said:
peoffrey said:

hmmm

same jone but with the jock being the coont shirley?!

I love drinking with Jocks. They've usually got fantastic personalities and charm everyone they meet. As long as you avoid talking politics and religion then you're on for a good night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.